ADMISSIONS & WITHDRAWAL PROCEDURE
- Each applicant should register the name and then appear for the interview.
- Photocopy of birth certificate of the child as issued by corporation authorities and two passport size photographs should be submitted along with the application form in case of nursery and Ist Standard.
- Age Requirement AS ON 1st JUNE OF EVERY ACADEMIC YEAR.
CLASS MINIMUM AGE REQUIRED
PRE KG 2 Years 6 months
LKG 3 Years 6 months
UKG 4 Years 6 months
1ST STD & ABOVE 5 Years 6 months &Above
- No admission is complete until the Transfer Certificate from the Recognized School last attended is produced duly counter signed by the concerned Educational Officer for IInd standard and onwards.
- All particulars in the prescribed application form should be correctly filled and duly signed by theparent or the guardian.
- If the pupil is to be withdrawn, an application for transfer Certificate must be submitted to the Principal before the end of February each year.
- TC or any other certificate will not be issued until all dues have been cleared.
- TC will be issued only to the Parent or the Guardian.
- The fee for the entire academic year has to be paid even if the TC is taken at any time during the academic year.
School Authorities reserve the right to issue TC on the following grounds:
- Failure for two consecutive years in any class.